Random stuff I think while sitting in the airport:
- I don’t mind business travel once I get to my destination but damn does it ruin my day. Especially when it’s a weekend.
- Super-happy that it’s a bye week for the Pats.
- This woman at the bar must be really hungry. Or a kidnapee. She’s commenting about every food she sees and every smell she smells but she seems not allowed to talk to the bartender.
- I’m not down with the whole Bucket List concept. I’m pretty much about “f-ck it; who needs a list?”
- First day with no DST makes the airport lounge that much more depressing.
- I spend a shit-ton of money supporting my business travel. I can’t get reimbursed for my beers but what the hell else am I supposed to do once I get through security? Work? Then I’m on a crash course to third-world wages.
- Yesterday I golfed with one friend and two strangers and had one of the best days of my life.